I think I finally figured out a way to post pictures to the blog again. Granted these aren't the best, but they are up. Here's something some of you may not have seen and something many of us haven't seen in a while...
This was the crappy leather harness I started Kat in with my nylon purple ground lines. He broke the lines that go with this harness long before we started driving. I keep this one out with the horses as I usually use it for long line work with him and I wouldn't be so upset if it a) goes missing or b) get ruined by the weather. At least not nearly as upset as I would be if it were my good harness which is kept inside.
You may also be able to see something else that has been changed in these photos. Something I have been waiting waaaay too long and waaaay too patiently to have. I will try to get better photos of this later but I FINALLY got my marathon shafts!!!! I still have to make one more small alteration to it, but for the most part, the cart is exactly the way I want it now. Yay!!!
I'm not sure what happened or why the pic's all ended up along the side. I have tried a few things to fix it and no go. We either get the pic's along the side like that or none at all. I figured everyone likes to see pic's so here they are.