Saturday, August 7, 2021

Working out

Lately I have been working my ponyman since his hooves are back to almost where they should be. Since clearing up more memory on my phone, this means more pics too. 


Sometimes we do long line work and sometimes it's just working him on the lunge line. 


Everything starts and ends with the walk and my little man is still rocking his walk. 


Of course he's still rockin the trot too. I'm not pushing him for much more since its been a while since he's been worked regularly and the arena ground has also been packed pretty hard too. 


And of course that deep, rich color of his and the accents of his mane and tail. I should have had his bell boots on but they need to be washed.


Not quite as engaged as the pic above, but here's his working trot and a bit more relaxed. Still in the stages of loosening up here going the other direction.


Moving out a bit more here and yes again, he needs his bell boots. 


Especially when he turns up the heat and starts moving out like this. 

He knows he's still got it going on. Kat is such a character and always quite pleased with himself.